Hyaluronic 8 from Alpha H (GBP38 25ml) is a topical alternative to invasive treatments that deliver dermal fillers. It’s an intensely hydrating serum designed to visibly firm, plump and revitalise skin. It has eight key ingredients that work in synergy to restore radiance and elasticity and reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles:
(1) PrimalHyal(TM) Ultrafiller – behaves like a dermal filler, penetrating deep into the lower levels of the skin. Its dual actions are a flash filling effect that instantly hydrates and reduces lines and wrinkles, and also it restores the skin’s antioxidant defences.
(2) Hydranov – beyond just adding moisture it’s able to boost the skin’s own natural hyaluronic acid by 211%.
(3) Patch20 – a molecular complex that swells the skins moisture reservoir on contact and provides a sustained level of hydration for up to 48 hours.
(4) Cube3 – a biotechnological complex. Its primary ingredient is sodium hyaluronate, the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid – able to hold up to 1000 x it’s own weight in water. Due to its smaller molecular size, it can penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
(5) Lumicease(TM), (6) Pollushield(TM), (7) Aloe Vera and (8) Cureberry work in synergy to protect the skin from blue light, pollution and radiation.
- Non-invasive topical alternative to dermal filler
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Builds a sustainable moisture reservoir in the skin
- Serves as a primer for makeup application
- Illuminates skin
- Helps protect against digital and solar-induced photo ageing
- SLS, paraben and silicone-free and not tested on animals.
How to Use
Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and decolletage. Follow with a moisturiser with SPF.
This is a serum that sinks in immediately without stickiness or any oil or greasiness. It has a very slight fresh fragrance that’s uplifting. It gives my skin an immediate smoothness and a polished feel and is the perfect hydrating and protecting boost. Word is that the moisture levels in my skin will continue to improve and that there will be some residual effects with continued use over time. I’m only about a third of my way through my 25ml bottle. So I’ll get back to you if I feel that I detect that effect myself and we can talk some more!